We’re delighted to announce the appearance of a stellar group of bassists at the forthcoming London Bass Guitar Show, to be held on 3 and 4 March at London’s Olympia. Deep breath…
- The mighty Jah Wobble, renowned since his days with Public Image Limited and a prolific solo artist
- Session veteran, author and raconteur Mo Foster, who has played with more huge bands than we’ve snapped strings
- Thunder bassist Chris Childs, backed by Harry James, legendary drummer with Thunder, Magnum and Snakecharmer
- The great Steve Lawson, solo artist extraordinaire, educator and BGM tutor
- Juan ‘Snow Owl’ Garcia-Herreros, the Columbia-born, New York-raised, Vienna-resident bass virtuoso and solo artist who has accompanied Sir Elton John among others.
These fantastic musicians join our already-announced Saturday headliner Guy Pratt at the LBGS 2018, making it the bass event of the year. Keep an eye on our social media for the last couple of announcements – and we promise a bass event like no other, especially as a huge range of exhibitors and educators will be there to talk bass with you.
See you there!